Privacy Settings on Internet Explorer
If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer
6.0, and are experiencing problems using our website,
you need to adjust your privacy settings.
- In the browser toolbar, select Tools,and
then Internet Options.
- Click on the Privacy tab, and then Advanced.
- Check the 'Override automatic cookie handling' box.
- Then, under First-Party Cookies, select Prompt,
and click OK.
- Click OK on the Internet Options screen
- Close your browser and then re-open it, browse back
to our homepage and log in if you are a member or post a load if
you are a shipper of goods.
- A pop up window will appear, asking about your cookie
- Check the Apply my decision to all cookies
from this Web site' box, and then click on 'Allow Cookie.
Back to top